GATEWAY TO THE JAPAN SPORTS MARKET
SPORTEC is Japan's largest sports and wellness industry exhibition. In the COVID-19 pandemic, people around the world have become more aware of the importance of having a wellness life. SPORTEC has a great presence as a huge exhibition that not only improves the sports industry in Japan and other Asian countries, but also raises people's health awareness and proposes a wellness lifestyle.
SPORTEC brings together more than 700 companies from around the world with sports products, fitness equipment, sports fashion, sports nutrition, health equipment, wellness support products and services. It is the best real business platform where the distribution of products related to the sports and wellness industry, the exchange of information, and the exchange of key persons are born. The sports and wellness market in Japan and Asia will continue to heat up and become a market that attracts worldwide attention.
We look forward to your participation in SPORTEC.
|DATE||AUG. 2nd[Wed.]-4th[Fri.], 2023|
|VENUE||TOKYO BIG SIGHT – EAST HALL|
|ORGANIZER||TSO International Inc.|
|SPONSORED BY||Japan Sports Agency/Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry/Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare/Japan Tourism Agency/Tokyo Metropolitan Government/IHRSA,etc.|
Providing Safe SPORTEC for All Parties.
With a view to ensuring the safety of all exhibitors, visitors and staffs SPORTEC will be held with a comprehensive hygiene and safety concept. Next to the mandatory hands-face-space precautions this also encompasses modern routing systems, enlarged areas, adapted visitors numbers and effective contact tracing. Your safety is absolutely centre stage for us.
You can find our e-paper featuring all our measures on site and key information for exhibitors and visitors in below. For other questions please feel free to contact us.
Health feeds on shared responsibility:
We would like to thank you already now for your understanding and your support.
MANDATORY FACE MASK COVERING MOUTH AND NOSE
- Wearing face masks covering mouth and nose is mandatory throughout the entire fairgrounds. Only seating at stands and in food service establishments is excluded. Please use your own face masks. Should you have accidentally forgot ten yours we will be pleased to provide you with one.
LIMITED NUMBER OF VISITORS
- We can precisely control the number of visitors by means of online registration and online tickets. In addition to that we ask to ensure social distance with others.
- You will find hand sanitiser dispensers especially in highly frequented areas: Please make frequent use of them. Objects and surfaces that are touched particularly often (e.g.counters, tables, hand rails etc.) are cleaned and disinfected by our staff at shorter intervals.
- Please make sanitiser available at your stand as an exhibitor and clean used surfaces at regular intervals, especially after every conversation and/or business appointment.
TEMPERATURE ME ASUREMENT
- We will use thermography camera to help us monitor people's tempeture. If the person who have over 37.5℃, we refuse to enter to the exhibition hall.
Tokyo Big Sight
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0063